Dear Montclair Families,
As many of you are aware, the Montclair Harvest Fest is a very exciting and free after school event for our Montclair families – and it’s this Friday, October 23rd from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at Montclair.
It’s a wonderful opportunity for our school community to enjoy a little old-fashioned family fun at no cost. Last year, we completely revamped the games and activities and have even added a few additional for you to enjoy this year!
That being said, we’d like to make sure all of our Montclair pumpkins are on the same page as to what to expect at this special event. Please expect the following:
- It will be hot, sweaty, SUPER loud and FUN!
- Activities will take place in both the gymnasium and cafeteria (please check in at the front table in the lobby to obtain your passport and goodie bag).
- Kids (and even adults) are encouraged to wear a Halloween costume (however, we ask that masks, all hand held accessories (like toy guns/swords) and ghoulish face paint stay at home – we want to make this also enjoyable for our younger patrons).
- This is a family event (kiddos must be accompanied by an adult, no drop off).
- Food will not be provided (aside from candy and popcorn), please feed your kiddos before.
Planning this event requires lots of wonderful volunteers, so please consider signing up for a volunteer shift if your schedule allows. We really need your extra help!
We lo ok forward to sharing a wonderful evening with you and your family. If you have any questions with regard to this event, please email the PTO and we'll get an answer for you!
Mindy Gray, Kelly Layman and Chale Inman (Harvest Fest Committee)